Friday, September 21, 2012

The obligatory "Hi!" post!

As a full time mother of two and one on the way, a full time student, and picking up work whenever I can, I find that it's rare to gain any "me" time. I knew with the entrance of kiddos coming into my life that my time for me would dwindle to possibly just the minutes I take in the shower. That's okay, though!

We have this lovely thing called the internet. I wanted to gather things, crafts, ideas, etc, that I plan to follow through on and can utilize in my role as a mother, a student, or just generally a girl, a woman in the world. I plan to put it all here, review it, and hopefully give others an idea or a place to come to and to put their thoughts here. I look forward to working with and finding other mothers in the world.

A short ditty about me: My live in an apartment home in the city of Omaha. I have a seven year old daughter who attends an art school, and a 14 month old little boy who attends daycare while I go to school full time Monday-Wednesday. There's another little bundle of joy appearing in early February. I'm guilty of spending little time in the kitchen, too much time with the laundry, and a lot of time looking for fun things to do.

I've blogged since I was about 11, and can probably find livejournal links, angelfire links, and a lot of different posts about the relationships I went through, the troubles I faced, and the woe is me thoughts I had at that time. Thankfully I've come to a point that I want my little part of the blogosphere to be drama free, full of life, color and vibrance. I'll leave my dirty shoes at the door.

I welcome all women, mothers or not, to join my in my conversations with food ideas, mothering ideas, parenting ideas, homemade crafts, diy fix-its, etc. Contribute what you can and I will definitely post what I can!

Here's to a good relationship, you and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment